28 October 2014

Pumpkin Patch!

Hi everyone! In today's post I want to share with you some pictures about my Pumpkin Patch experience, I went to a farm called Lloyd Family Farms in Rockville, Virginia. I loved the pumpkin's colors and the weather of that day. 
I hope you liked the pictures and have a nice week!
__________________________________________________________________________

Hola a todos! En el post de hoy quiero compartirles algunas de las fotos sobre mi experiencia en el Pumpkin Patch, fui a un farm llamado Lloyd Family Farms en Rockville, Virginia. Me encanto el color de las calabazas y el clima que hizo ese dia. 
Espero les guste las fotos y que sigan teniendo una linda semana!










What I am wearing:
Sweater: Forever XXI
Top: 15.50 (Peru)
Pants: Studio F
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment